Scrabble Board & Tiles

Scrabble Board I was working on for my dad. Probably his favorite game. Hope you all enjoy it as much as him.

The first image is 1/8" board glued on top of the second image. The second image or the bottom board is made with 1/4" board. I also made the tiles 1/4" thick so they would stick out of the squares and be easier to grab.

Red = Cut lines
Green = Score lines
Black = Engrave

**DOWNLOAD HERE:**

ScrabbleBoard-01 - Top Piece
ScrabbleBoard-02 - Bottom Piece
ScrabbleBoard-03 - Tiles

ScrabbleBoard-01

ScrabbleBoard-02

ScrabbleBoard-03

185 Likes

Wow, what an entry into the forum! Welcome, and thank you for a great share!

9 Likes

I love things like this, that we can customize. It stinks that things get pulled because of copyright so often. I get it though. I had one bookmarked, before my GF arrived, on Thingiverse. It was a scrabble tileset with ASL hand signs instead of letters. I wanted it really bad, and didn’t think anything about getting it early. When the GF arrived, I went back to it…it was gone. ::sadface::

7 Likes

Really nice, Glad he enjoyed, gifts that are hand made are always the best and the most cherished. A memory that will last forever…

Also, thank you for your service and Semper Fi…

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

And thank you…

Semper Fi

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that. Yea that always does suck. I hope they don’t take this down. Dang.

3 Likes

Haha Thank you! Hopefully more to come…

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much for sharing your hard work with us!

3 Likes

Your generosity is much appreciated.

4 Likes

USMC Challenge Coin

I give these out to Veterans here in the local areas engraved on wood. They are the size of a Challenge Coin.

The reverse one I engrave on clear acrylic so the engrave on the back when you look at it.

Feel free to use as often as you like. The colors will engrave , there is a red cut line around the outside.

Sorry they are not bigger just resize if you need too.

12 Likes

Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Do I have good news for you:

And

It’s for a paper cutter but it would be an easy laser project.

13 Likes

WOW thanks so much!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the share! How did you know I needed a scrabble board?

4 Likes

That’s fantastic! I may make one myself

4 Likes

Awesome! It is my favorite game, even if I can’t find anyone to play it with here.
Thanks for both the share and your service. I’m going to download it now. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the awesome share!

4 Likes

First and foremost, thank you for your service.
Next, welcome to the forum.
And lastly… Wow, I am totally blown away. This is magnificent and beyond generous to share it with us all. This is a file I guarantee will be used by many, including myself. Thank you!

4 Likes

I left my husbands gift for last minute and I couldn’t figure out what to do for him… until now! You are amazing for doing this! I truly appreciate it !!

5 Likes