SD Card Holder

This was a quick project, possibly less than an hour from conception to finished project. I normally had several SD cards floating around my desk and wanted to organize them.

72 Likes

Pretty and useful. Love it!

3 Likes

Very clever design. :blush:

1 Like

Excellent hardware choice. Care to share the source?

1 Like

Practical and cute - I like the little feet.

2 Likes

Love the look with the red in the middle!

4 Likes

I’m most impressed with the (brass?) hardware you “had laying around”…

Do you work for Michael’s?

3 Likes

Stylish!

1 Like

Home Depot has both the silver colored screws and the brass knurled nuts. Lowe’s too. They’re in the drawers of hardware.

https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=knurled+nut

(Google might find other sources :wink:)

Hardware stores have these nuts, and a couple of other classic designs with their brass nuts and bolts.

1 Like

I keep a supply of these brass nuts and screws around for laser cut projects. I don’t like to use glue and these look interesting.

3 Likes

Dang…I gotta up my game! Very nice!

1 Like

Yep, I love it when folks come up with something new and clever with a little splash, like that color and the brass.

2 Likes

Another of those things you did not know you needed until you saw it.
I have some longish Chicago Screws (bought by mistake and kept) that will work nicely.
Thanks for sharing.

That is the most elegant SD card holder I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

Love the brass

That is great! I have a few lying around, I might need to think about storage at some point. This is a great design!

Neat idea, neat design, neat desk. Top marks

Sweet. Very classy look. My OCD however needs those screw heads all pointing the same way lol.

3 Likes

Indeed. (And it’s CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order. As. They. Should. Be.) :wink:

Fantastic simple design. Stylish.

3 Likes