SD Card Holder

I’m most impressed with the (brass?) hardware you “had laying around”…

Do you work for Michael’s?

3 Likes

Stylish!

1 Like

Home Depot has both the silver colored screws and the brass knurled nuts. Lowe’s too. They’re in the drawers of hardware.

https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=knurled+nut

(Google might find other sources :wink:)

Hardware stores have these nuts, and a couple of other classic designs with their brass nuts and bolts.

1 Like

I keep a supply of these brass nuts and screws around for laser cut projects. I don’t like to use glue and these look interesting.

3 Likes

Dang…I gotta up my game! Very nice!

1 Like

Yep, I love it when folks come up with something new and clever with a little splash, like that color and the brass.

2 Likes

Another of those things you did not know you needed until you saw it.
I have some longish Chicago Screws (bought by mistake and kept) that will work nicely.
Thanks for sharing.

That is the most elegant SD card holder I’ve ever seen!

1 Like

Love the brass

That is great! I have a few lying around, I might need to think about storage at some point. This is a great design!

Neat idea, neat design, neat desk. Top marks

Sweet. Very classy look. My OCD however needs those screw heads all pointing the same way lol.

3 Likes

Indeed. (And it’s CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order. As. They. Should. Be.) :wink:

Fantastic simple design. Stylish.

3 Likes

Great now that you pointed it out I cant unsee it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Really nice design! It’s timely because I’m sitting here trying to sort through 2,000 pics from my trip to Spain and I have cards scattered all over my desk. This is also a great project for the Practical cuts

Ooh, that’s really nice. I have a 3D printed one but the slots are a little tight and it would be worth replacing.

I don’t have many SD cards, but lots of USB memory keys. I like your idea, so I think I’ll fiddle it to hold them!

2 Likes

This is so cool. I love it.

Michael

Great idea! Well thought out to a common problem. My cards are all over the place. Simple, tasteful, would look great on any desktop.