Seattle Mini Maker Faire

Text

Edit: He just described the action without elaborating, Could have been big block text for all we know.

If I really tried, I could probably make it to Seattle for the faireā€¦ But being completely last minute, Iā€™d be amazed if I could find any hotel space to stay. Iā€™d be willing to exchange volunteer booth duty for sleeping space in the Glowforge offices, thoughā€¦ Does that help? :grinning:

2 Likes

I actually did this for Kara Swisher with the re:code logo. It was pretty neat. But no video.

2 Likes

Bad Dan! No cookies!

3 Likes

Shockingly I will be there as well! Managed to make a work trip line up!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be attending on Saturday with a camera, notebook, and comfy shoes. The Glowforge demonstration is 1-1:30 pm in the JBL theater, which is on the ground floor level of the EMP museum, off to the right of the lobby if youā€™re facing the desk. It holds almost 200 people but Iā€™ll get there early nonetheless. The Skychurch is upstairs and when crowded kind of echoes. Also, FYI, I personally canā€™t get a cell phone signal in the Skychurch so if youā€™re trying to text a friend or make a call you might have to go to another part of the museum.

3 Likes

Super excited to see you all there!

4 Likes

I know it doesnā€™t need to be said but all Videos, Pictures and Comments from the Faire that come back to the forum will receive a ton of :heart: 's. Have fun lucky people!

6 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes