Secret Santa Christmas ornament

It’s not particularly innovative or special, but the person I drew for secret Santa wanted a family tree ornament, so I made one :smiling_face:
Birch over cedar!

Edited to include images

40 Likes

I think it’s really well executed. Even if the design isn’t overly complicated, doing it well like you have here still makes a huge impact. I’m sure they’ll love it, you should be proud of this one.

14 Likes

Your choice of materials works very well with this design. I think poor Jeremy needs to change the spelling of his name so he isn’t the only non G person.

8 Likes

That is beautiful. Love the combination of woods!

6 Likes

The contrast of materials really makes it pop. Love the grain of the cedar.

3 Likes

The cedar looks great with the birch and I bet it smells great too. :blush:

3 Likes

Love it!!

2 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

I think it is both innovative and special! That cedar looks great! And the deisign is very nice! I would add inspirational to the list! Your secret Santa is going to be the envy of the other Secret Santas!

4 Likes

Noticed you paid attention to the grain. I mean to do that and usually forget. Then have to decide if it is a deal breaker or just roll with it.

Came out awesome.

3 Likes

Really lovely!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :relaxed:

It does :grin: I love cedar!

1 Like

That was actually more by luck than judgement! You’d think I’d have learned, but I always forget to check the grain before I hit that button.
Thankfully it came out nicely regardless!

4 Likes

Very nice! And the added touch of “made especially for” will be so much more appreciated than a store bought item. The recipient is very lucky that you drew him/her!

4 Likes

Cedar always kicks projects up a notch.

8 Likes

It really does :grin:

2 Likes