Sell my Glowforge Plus - Westchester, NY

Hello everybody,

I bought a Glowforge Plus in April 2020. Glowforge Plus 3D Laser Printer – The Fast, Easy, and Powerful Tool for Wood, Leather, Craft, Paper, Fabric, and DIY. The Ultimate Hobby Laser Cutting & Engraving Machine

The glowforge was used to manufacture face shields during the pandemic, but now, I am not using it anymore. We did not purchase an air filter The Glowforge Plus comes with an 8-foot, 4 inch wide exhaust hose to vent to the outside through a window or a dryer vent.

The machine has been used less than 100 hours, and functions perfectly. Will ship in original box (buyer covers shipping), but pickup is preferred. I can also give the Glowforge trial materials to the buyer. I’d like $2,700 for the machine (original price was $3,750).
I would be happy to show you proof at the time of pickup that I am the original owner. Also happy to show you proof that this is a completely working machine and in perfect condition.

If you have any offers or would like some extra information - happy to provide interested parties with photos, videos, live stream, etc, please reach out to me. Thank you!

About this item

• YOUR IDEA, IN YOUR HANDS, IN MINUTES – Push the button and the powerful 40 watt laser creates meaningful gifts for your friends, unique products to sell, or something personalized just for you.
  • SIMPLY AUTOMATIC– Autofocus. Material detection. Automatic print settings. Just pick your drawing, PDF, or photo, add one of dozens of household materials, and click print.
  • FREE SOFTWARE & 30 MINUTE SETUP– There’s nothing to install - the free app works with your PC, Mac, phone, or tablet.
  • LASER PRECISION with DOZENS OF MATERIALS – Precise to the width of a human hair. Carve up to 1/2" deep, 11" tall, and 19.5" wide, at over 1,300 lines per inch. Engrave or print beautiful and useful products from wood, leather, paper, fabric, acrylic, glass, metal, cardboard… even chocolate!
  • SAFE FOR HOME AND SCHOOL – The only CDRH Class 1 laser cutter and engraver. Independently safety tested to UL, CE, FDA, and FCC standards for peace of mind.

Note that the forum is public so having your email here may lead it it getting scraped by scammers. You can set it up so the forum sends you an email anytime you’re tagged in a post, or when someone sends you a Direct Message…

Sorry to see you go, but happy that the need for face shields seems to be lessening!

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.