SELLING Glowforge Plus - an hour between Philadelphia PA and Newark NJ, willing to drop off

Selling glowforge plus - i have really wnjoyed it but just havent had the time to use it that id like to in the years ive had it. Have only worked a couple dozen projects on it, still runs fantastic. Can’t justify keeping it around just to make our house seasonal decorations every couple months. Ill toss in a bunch of plywood, vynil, and leather patch. Looking to get 2750 out of it, willing to deliver up to 1.5hr radius. DM me with interests, thanks.

1 Like

You’re including vinyl? Did you ever cut any of the vinyl in your GF?

2 Likes

Yes some ultrathin that i made some stencils with on ceramics. Had to have low power and fast movement to not curl it.

Just be aware that you may not get any ‘takers’ on a machine that’s been used with vinyl…as that’s a huge NO-NO. Even the slightest use with vinyl may very likely have caused irreparable damage and corrosion to the insides of the machine.

5 Likes

Ah I see. I cut two stencils with the stuff in the first week i had it years ago and never used it again since it didn’t stick well on wood, it’s never given me any issues. Thanks for the heads up though.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.