Selling Glowforge Pro - DMV Area

I’m looking to sell my Glowforge Pro (Glowdie). I purchased the Pro in late August after losing my previous Pro (Glowey) in a hurricane last year. But life has changed since then and I have only been able to use it twice. I don’t want it to collect dust and not be put to any use. It has all the original materials that come with the machine.

I currently am located in Laurel, MD, so it’s possible to get to someone in the DMV area (but I wouldn’t mind anyone in the NY-NJ-PA area as well). If item needs to be shipped further, we can look into it as well.

If that doesn’t work, I’m open to ideas on how I can use the Glowforge at a community level. Maybe people can come to a space and use the machine for small projects or it could be used for a kids creative arts class. Please send me a message if you are interested or have any ideas. Would love for the machine to be put to good use. Thank you!

5 Likes

I know that here in Colorado, some of the middle schools are working on getting Glowforges. (I’m guessing the high schools, too.) If you can’t sell it, maybe donating to a school would be a possible option? Good luck!

2 Likes

Also libraries!

2 Likes

Hi: Sorry to hear your encounter. One of my friends in NJ who works in Wal-Mart is looking to invest in a Glowforge Pro. Please let me know what you expecting in terms of final non negotiable price. My sister lives in Pasadena, MD and I frequently visit her. you may contact me at my email sunconsciousminds@gmail.com

Since this is a public site, I suggest you remove your email address from you post. Any communication can be continued by using the private message function.

You purchased it this past august? So it’s under warranty?

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.