Selling Glowforge Pro

I am selling my glowforge pro. Hardly used, in great condition. The airfilter hasn’t arrived of course but I will send that to you when it does or get it shipped to you directly.

I have all the shipping boxes still but think that a personal pick up makes a lot more sense.

Lots of freebee Wood, acrylic, and leather materials.

I live in seattle, just above Gas Works Park.

No particular reason for selling it. I just wanted to get on and try it out. After two years of waiting and now a few months of playing, I am ready to pass it on.

Feel free to share this info with others you might know.

PM or email me with an offer and your logistics considerations. Matthallett@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 Like

How much are you asking?

I have had interest from 6 people in the last 30min since I posted. So not 100% sure about the price. I certainly wanted to get what I paid for it, and I figured it would be worth a bit more (even used) post the official launch. I think it makes the most sense to follow eBay style. I will accept offers for 5 days and a floor of 4.5k and buy-it-now of 7.5k since it goes for 9k new after tax right now. (Including airfilter, etc). To be cleanest, i could have just posted on eBay, but thought I would check here to the community first.

I am selling my GlowForge pro. Hardly used, in great condition. The air filter hasn’t arrived yet (of course) but I will send that to you when it does or get it shipped to you by contacting GlowForge and changing the shipping destination when it launches.

eBay Listing:

I have all the shipping boxes still but think that a personal pick up makes a lot more sense.

Lots of freebee Wood, acrylic, and leather materials.

I live in Seattle, just above Gas Works Park.

No particular reason for selling it. I just wanted to get on and try it out. After two years of waiting and now a few months of playing, I am ready to pass it on.

Feel free to share this info with others you might know.

PM me with an offer and your logistics considerations.

Bidding starts at 5,000. Buy-it-now is at 6,500. 2,500 less than buying a new one… not including even the amount of time a new one would take to get to you!