Selling My Brand New Glowforge Plus! Litchfield Park AZ

I would like to sell my Glowforge Plus because even though I had big dreams, I have never used the machine. I received my Glowforge Plus in April of 2020; I took it off of the pallet & put it in my crafting room where it still is right now. It is still in it’s original condition. You would be receiving a brand new machine, an accessory kit, as well as the $75.00 worth of proof grade materials that came with the machine. I would like to sell this Glowforge for $3,900 but I would be willing to negotiate for a reasonable price. This would be such a steal for someone who is a crafter who is looking to upgrade their skills or someone who would like to have a fabulous start-up for their company. I live in Litchfield Park, AZ so if you would like to pick it up then can can be arranged. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Since this is not an issue for support, I am moving your post to Everything Else. Would be a good idea to include your location in the title as well as an asking price. People may not want to bother researching what price you paid and would rather you state your asking price. Also, make note about whether or not is is still under warranty.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I did not realize the post was in the wrong area since I just created an account today.

1 Like

Since she’s new to the forum I did that for her.

She said she got it in April 2020 so that’s a no on the warranty.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.