Selling my GF pro

Hi everyone,
I would like to know the best way I can sell my GF pro. I selling it just because I’m not using it. Since I bought it I only cut 3 or 4 things. So if anyone can give me a hand that would great or if some wants to buy I can hear some offer’s.

Thank you all

You should probably post your location, and what you would like to get for it.

3 Likes

Reselling a Glowforge is supported, but please be sure to coordinate your sale with Support to ensure that the new owner can access the GF.

The new buyer may want to see proof that your GF is working (and not disabled in the cloud) so you should be prepared to demonstrate that the printer works, if you are asked to do so.

You should also specify your location, details about what you are including in the sale (ie: any ProofGrade materials and especially the GF shipping carton) and whether you can ship it or will only do a local sale. And an asking price couldn’t hurt either. Best to edit the thread title to say something like “GF Pro for sale in Houston” or wherever you are.

Also, you and any prospective buyer should read this Support bulletin to be prepared for the transfer. It can take a couple of days.

Good luck with the sale!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.