Selling my Glowforge Pro- Atlanta ( only used twice!)

Good afternoon! I’m interested in selling my Glowforge Pro. Literally BRAND NEW and I’ve only used it two. I just don’t have the time. I still have all of the gradeproof materials from my original order. Currently live in Atlanta,GA and feel like it would be easier to find a local buyer. Please send me a message if you are interested. Thank you

1 Like

You may want to add the price you’re asking…how old is it-I know you said you used it twice, but is it still under warranty (less than a year old)? Good luck!!

5 Likes

Join date was oct 2020. I don’t think there is any warranty. Though this could be a newer unit as the claim is “literally new” not “2 years old and only used twice.”

But it would help if confirmed or denied and asking price either way.

2 Likes

Having a valid warranty makes a big difference in the value of the machine. They are designed to last two years, whether used or not.

5 Likes

It does not have warranty. If anyone has questions, they can message me privately to negotiate price. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.