Selling my GlowForge Pro! (With Extras) - Los Angeles, CA

I’m putting up my GF Pro (purchased 7/2020) for sale. I’ve used it for my side-hustle for the past 1.5 years, and I think it’s time for a break. At this point, unfortunately, I need the garage space for our vehicles, and there’s no other place I can put it.

Along with the GF Pro unit, I’m including a 4-tiered stand I built (from one of the Ikea designs posted here), as well as two (2) 4" AC Infinity duct fans for ventilation. One has a 4" carbon filter attached, the other is a free-blowing air-circulator. You can use these in the combination that fits your needs. These extras cost around $375 - INCLUDED

I’ve been an original Glowforge Premium subscriber, so I pay something like $12/month for all the premium features. I don’t know if that’s something I can transfer to you as well. If it’s possible, I’d gladly pass the account to you if you’re interested. Otherwise, I believe it’s more expensive if you wanted to get it at a later time.

This has been an amazing hobby - one that I wish I could prolong. The passthrough slot really is a game-changer. It allowed me to create large, longer signs that many other GF owners can’t do. It really IS worth the extra money.

If you’re looking to purchase your first unit, or heck, even upgrade to a Pro, I hope that someone can find use for this amazing piece of tech, - to use as their side-hustle, or main hustle!

I’m located in Los Angeles, CA - more specifically towards the South Bay area (Torrance, Beach Cities). If interested, I can put up some pictures - just testing the waters for now.

Asking $3000

3 Likes

Bump.

@Deleted

1 Like

Lowered price!

what’s the condition of the glowforge?

Sent you a PM

Is this still for sale?

Hi, yes it’s still for sale.

thanks! I live near there and will spread the word.

Thank you, much appreciated! :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.