Selling new-refurbished Glowforge PRO, on warranty - Texas

Selling my “new refurbished” Glowforge PRO that received today (8/4/2023) as a replacement, so, it is still on the 90 days warranty period (as per today).

I’m selling it because bought a better Laser and it is time to say goodbye to Glowforge for good.

I want this baby to go fast, so, I’m asking for $3,500, or best offer.

Recall that the PRO version is $6,995 plus taxes, around $7,568 with taxes. This is more than 50% discount!

1 Like

Best of luck, but 3500 for a 90 warranty doesn’t seem like a great offer for a machine that did not cost you $3500 as a replacement.

You might consider stating whether or not you will ship and what your shipping policy regarding cost is. Since almost everyone in the forum has a Glowforge, you might consider offering yours on ebay or in one of the Facebook groups.

2 Likes

Actually, I paid the List Price for a GF Pro, and then, after four defective machines in less than two years, had to pay extra $1,765. All that, plus taxes.

If we were taking about fairness, the universe should have to pay me around $9K for this unit. But I understand the universe and markets work in a different way :slight_smile:

The market will talk, if someone is interested on a GlowForge Pro machine at that price, with still GF warranty running, please, let me know, or make me an offer. We can discuss the terms.

4 Likes

What laser did you replace it with?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Have you already started using it? How does it compare to the GF?

1 Like

No, I haven’t (bummer!), but there are several posts comparing in the link above.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.