Senior 2023 key chains

Another reason I’m glad that my daughter goes to a smaller school. Only had to make 38 of these.

46 Likes

Nice work, and choice of durable material. Paint pen for the text?

9 Likes

Just used a small tip brush for lettering…before removing masking. All in all, a pretty quick project.

7 Likes

File attached if anyone is interested…

Senior 2023

31 Likes

Very nice - and thank you!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:, I personally don’t know any seniors this year, but I bet a lot of glow forgers do.

8 Likes

That came out wonderfully. Kind of you to share the file, thank you!

9 Likes

Nice gift for the seniors! Thank you for sharing your work.

8 Likes

Thanks. Super generous.

8 Likes

I’m kinda pouting that I missed out on all this fun swag back (way back!) when I was in high school. Heck, we were lucky to have protractors.

Nice job!

8 Likes

These look great! Thank you so much for sharing your file. I have a granddaughter graduating this year, so this will be perfect for her! Her school colors are even the same! Come to think of it, MY school colors were the same! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

this is awesome idea , good stuff

3 Likes

This looks great, they are going to love it. Thanks for sharing the file as well!

4 Likes

Thanks for the share. These are a very nice!

4 Likes

Seriously, now we can have totally customized bespoke protractors. But at least we get to have them now!

5 Likes

how can I download your file/

He posted the image here:

Just right-click on the image and “Save Image as…”

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m kinda new to this community and wasn’t sure. That worked. Thanks again.

2 Likes

No problem! That question gets asked a lot.

Stick around, there is a lot of great information here! And welcome to the community!

4 Likes

What material do you use for these? Normal acrylic is pretty fragile, right?