Set Focus errors

That wasn’t snarky. You said you pushed it in and if you are doing so, you’re running the risk of damaging the head.

I don’t waste my time with snarky comments. No point to it.

Since you provided the information needed to support, you’ve done what you need to do, and I’m finished.

@Jules and I don’t always agree but as a completely disinterested party I can’t for the life of me think of anything snarky or accusatory in her response. Thinking you might be projecting your current mood. The point of her post was that the normal operation of the head focusing system will place the lens in the lower position at the end of every single print. It moves up and down in the slot to focus and the tick tick tick sound that you hear after a print is it calibrating the lens position motor. The lens does not stay where you place it. It does not need to be pushed into the head, just let the magnet snap it into place. If your comment about the lens dropping means something different then it was unclear to us.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.