Settings for engraving on cooked pancakes needed within 6 weeks

I totally appreciate his humor. I don’t say even half of the crazy stuff I think. Maybe, the use of emojis would be a good way to get across sarcasm and what not? I’ve found that people generally don’t get ridiculous humor, so I use emojis to get the point across that I don’t actually believe what I am saying. RPEGG seems like a generally good person, very informative and considerate by the way.

3 Likes

Chuckle! I don’t believe I’ve ever seen @rpegg use an emoji. The earth might shift. :smile:

There is a legend that he cracked a smile once, when he was selected to receive a Glowforge PRU and it arrived…I need to see if I can find that video evidence…

3 Likes

Doesn’t that legend also include extreme disruptions to the natural order around the world?

1 Like

Here it is…I knew I’d put it in one of the Weekly Highlights summaries:

:wink:

2 Likes

I don’t remember what settings we used on these:

but it’s definitely do-able. :slight_smile: The settings will be the same for Basic and Pro - precision settings are the same; only full power is different.

5 Likes

Thank you to every one who has commented and advised on this thread!
I think that I will try some of the recommended settings on “pre-cooked pancakes” (thank you @rpegg for your humor), and will proceed to experimenting a bit to get the settings with the intent to share those of course.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that this is the first time I have heard this little tidbit of info. Should make it easier to share custom settings.

From the context I know you understand… But to add clarity for those that may not have followed the development; precision settings for cut and engrave are the same between the Basic and Pro version of the GF. You can comfortably share manual settings between the two units. However the “full power” cut setting is different between the two, with the Pro having a little more power.

2 Likes