Shared spreadsheet for settings

Hi! I made a small spreadsheet of settings for certain things and I was wondering if anyone would like to join in, here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RgVgyZ4TzaoqZkEVc9LSc-1MvnRsQtSP3-7LKwRJins/edit?usp=sharing

8 Likes

There is already a pretty mature spreadsheet out there. Searching the forums is a wonderful thing.

4 Likes

I searched for “settings spreadsheet”, and found it almost immediately:

6 Likes

I’m going to shift this to the correct category for settings information (Beyond the Manual) so folks can find it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

k

3 Likes

That was a good idea, but a lot of us have been hanging out here for years, and there are many smart talented people here, so there are many topics across most things laser -but thanks for trying to contribute! Member participation is what makes this place what it is! :sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes

Absolutely! Back when I was writing up tutorials Dan told me to go ahead and post my tutorials anyway (even though they already had some of their own) because he said you never know what is going to appeal to different customers.

He was right too. The more the merrier. :smile:

9 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Such a cute tarrasque!:heart:(Avatar)

3 Likes

I love the colour range :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah thanks, I like yours too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.