Sharpie Pen Holder (or other pens and tools)

Ok. Thanks!

Is it wrong that every time I see something like this I wig out over “but the cap should be down so the moisture goes towards the tip!!”?

1 Like

Not wrong just not as practical with the lids having the clips it would work but not as well and be much looser because top hole would have to be a lot bigger…

Actually it could be shorter and the hole designed with a clip cutout to the side so the pen would only go in one way and the clip would be in the extension of the main hole. That would also keep them vertical without needing as much height as you have now. If you wanted to go overboard I guess you could put several clip cut-out additions to the main cap hole so you didn’t need to line it up precisely on one position - maybe offset those cut-outs at 45 degree angles or something.

or you could just slide them in from the bottom and rest the cap in the small hole.

Yeah that would also work but its kind of a pain to do that. I personally would rather be able to see the colors easier with them facing up and lose a little life on them because of the convenience but I would be more than happy to have people modify my design and post those files. This was really like a super quick thrown together thing to get them off of my desk.

1 Like