Sharpie Pen Holder (or other pens and tools)

I had a bag full of sharpies just sitting at my desk and realized I could just throw together a quick holder for them on the glowforge… so I did. Thought I would post incase anyone else would want one. The top holes are about half inch and the holes on the bottom rail are just over quarter inch they are just there so the pens don’t flop around. Hope someone finds this useful. Also it does need to be glued, I really just threw it together quick and didn’t take the time to adjust for kerf. The files is made for 1/8" thick material. I just used medium draft board.

Pen holder

64 Likes

Very practical cut! Nice!
Thanks for sharing the design.

3 Likes

I like it :slight_smile: I also agree that a sharpie should not roam free.

18 Likes

Very nice I like that design

4 Likes

Thx :slight_smile:

Wow, thanks for the design! It’s time to corral all those loose pens on my work surface.

4 Likes

Your idea inspired me to design one for my desk. Created a box with vent slots and the company logo centered on each side

10 Likes

Very nice! It looks perfect to help hold some of my leather working tools and stamps nearby when I am tooling :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea! Thank you for sharing your file.

This is great! Thanks for sharing.

i love the style of this one. thanks

Lovely!! Cant find the link to download this file… please help. Thank you so much!!

You should be able to just right click on the design that is right below the picture

Did you also happen to make the organizer in the background?

Yep :grinning:

Did you happen to upload the file here or do you sell it?

That is the file :slight_smile:

I was asking about the organizer in the background.

It is pretty sweet

It actually is kind of a work in progress. It was like the second thing I did when learning fusion 360 and I made a few mistakes and never really went back to fix it…