Shipping Confirmation

Hey guys!

I ordered my Glowforge last Saturday and I was wondering do they still send out shipping confirmation emails. I did receive a confirmation that they received my order, but I was reading through some of the topics here and some say they dont send shipping confirmations anymore but that I was a couple years ago. I havent seen any updated post on this topic is why I am asking. Thank you! And I know that I am being impatient! I’m just excited!

2 Likes

Sign up for FedEx and UPS’s delivery manager services, this has generally been the best way to determine when it ships.

5 Likes

No idea but awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, @sheena2350. Not sure what most recent delivery protocol is, but from what I have read, their process seems to still generate just that right amount of tension to increase the wow factor when it all is delivered, setup and first prints are done.

4 Likes

Thank you for responding. I’m just so excited!

I haven’t gotten shipping information yet but as soon as I do, I def will!

1 Like

I am talking about signing up now for those services, they are free! They will tell you pretty instantly when a package label has been printed for a shipment sent to your address. I generally see packages show up in there before many major retailers send the shipment confirmation.

UPS My Choice

FedEx Delivery Manager

3 Likes

Oh wow. I see what you’re saying now! Thank you so much! This helps a lot!

1 Like

Hi @sheena2350 and welcome!
I JUST went through this last month myself… here’s the problem: When you made your purchase, the email you got probably SAID you’ll get a shipping notification. (mine did)
BUT… there was never a notification from Glowforge for me, only from FedEx. @DaveL is correct, sign up with the shipping companies so they alert you.
You will likely need to be home to sign for it. (Or another adult signature)

5 Likes

Oh okay. I see. Thank you for responding. They’ve really got to do better with this. I did get all signed up for UPS and FedEx notices though. @krisgamble @DaveL

1 Like

I just got the notice from FedEx. But I wont have anyone home! I rerouted mine to be held at the FedEx store. I pick it up on Monday! Eeeekkkkk!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Try to get some rest this weekend because you are going to busy Monday night.

2 Likes

This thread is full of new peeps. Awesome.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Enjoy!

1 Like

Bring someone to help you carry and at least an SUV. :grimacing:

I ordered and paid for mine on May 6 this year and I received an email on May 8 with my training link code and the tracking info from Glowforge. I guess we all have experienced something different.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.