Shipping- Order- ¿?

Premium Proof Grade Materials arrives at the same time as the GF or arrive separately and can it arrive earlier?

Are you talking about the samples or proofgrade you ordered separately? The samples don’t ship in the Glowforge box. I think I got both boxes (Glowforge, crumbtray, and sample materials) all in the same day, but it’s been a long time and I don’t remember.

If you are talking about materials you bought separately, it will just depend on where you are and how fast they process your order. The last couple of shipments for me came from Kentucky, which is across the country from me, so it took about a week to get. I don’t know current GF shipping times, so I don’t know how that compares.

3 Likes

The samples (i was looking and i see some people write that come bf the gf arrives) i was curious :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They ship from different locations and usually different shippers (UPS & FedEx), so rarely arrive the same day. Some before, some after.

3 Likes

Also your crumb tray comes separately from the Glowforge.

3 Likes

FWIW, a little over a year ago, my GF, the crumb tray and the PG samples all arrived at my house in Orlando on the same day. Obviously, no idea if that will happen now. My more recent PG materials orders have arrived within a week of ordering.

2 Likes

The thin plywood I ordered arrived in Orlando at the date promised, unfortunately, it took another day to get to Tampa :unamused:
My original machine arrived two days after the crumb tray and sample pack arrived together in separate boxes, both two weeks before they were expected, but everything was crazy in those times as they were being shipped to those waiting as they came off the assembly line.

2 Likes

I had this experience too. But the materials and crumbtray made it to my house early in the day, and the Glowforge was so much later that I asked them to keep it at FedEx and I picked it up there, now that I think about it. So I got it the same day, but at different times and carriers, because UPS delivers to my door…FedEx delivers to my neighbor’s bushes.

5 Likes

lol i just cant wait everything arrives :heart:

1 Like

thank you i will checking fedex app and ups :heart:

1 Like

im fromt orlando, hope everything come soon :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.