Show and Tell

Awesome! I like the bunny riding the…dog?

7 Likes

Beautiful work, and it is so different. I would have never thought the sand blasting would show so good on the blue glass. Thank you for sharing. :smiley:

2 Likes

great work, I am with joe on the shirt, a really good design.

2 Likes

I don’t know if someone has posted this somewhere else already but I think you should check them out! If they can do this with paper imagine with the GF

http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=products_new&disp_order=6&page=2

6 Likes

So, my wife and I delivered Sarah’s arm Tuesday night! The culmination of two years effort spanning two major design changes as well as myriad tests and adjustments, she is ready to rock as one of the Packers greatest fans. Sarah was my inspiration to join eNABLE and has been cheering me on since day one, so I was delighted to present her with my 100th device.

Guess it’s time to re-organize the workshop in anticipation of a :glowforge: delivery… :smile:

59 Likes

Yes, SVGcuts is one of several links to free SVG files posted in the Free Files section…they’re a great resource if anybody hasn’t seen it yet…it’s worth a look at all of them. :relaxed:

5 Likes

That’s fantastic Dennis…she’s so lucky to have friends like you and your wife.

8 Likes

Great work. She looks very happy. Congratulations on the 100 milestone.

10 Likes

Tip of the hat to you and the work you are doing.:thumbsup:

9 Likes

Now that is something worth sharing (and being proud of).

9 Likes

That is so cool man! Change a person’s life with your work. Respect. You rocked her world and gave mine a bright spot.
Thank you so much for sharing that, topped off with the shinning smiles from you both!
Wonderful post, the handshake gave me goosebumps!
You have 99 others out there… a lesson in humanity. I am humbled.

Out of one thousand three hundred great posts, this one gave me joy.
Well Done my friend. :rose:

17 Likes

Wonderful work, thank you for sharing it!

6 Likes

This is so awesome! I am so impressed – you have done a truly beautiful thing.

8 Likes

What an eloquently worded post that expresses what I think many of us might express if we were a bit more able to say such things. @dwardio, what @printolaser said. And a thousand likes for both of you… :hearts: :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

8 Likes

Many thanks to @printolaser, @chrgeup, @rand, @Jules, @PFI-Guy, @kenneth, @bill_laba (and whomever I missed)! Your kind words and thoughts mean the world and are a prime example why I value this community so dearly. :heart_eyes:

I :heart: :glowforge: !!!

8 Likes

Thanks Rich, but it is the example of @dwardio that inspired me because it highlights the best of our nature.

We all know how it feels to screw up badly, and how that feeling in your gut confirms that failing.
The other side of that coin is when you see a need and step up to fill it, you don’t need to hear any confirmation you did good - you can feel it!
I know that Dennis and his Wife smiled all the way home filled with that warmth.

I’ll tell you something else I know. After filling that need, the sense of accomplishment he has inside leaves him feeling that he owes Sarah thanks for the gift she gave him, the opportunity to step up and be left with experiencing a treasure that money can’t buy - that warm good you feel inside. :sparkling_heart:
Like I said, a lesson in humanity. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wow so cool…love the etching on blue glass. Andall your versions of dogs are awesome😄 the car window one made me lol

4 Likes

Very nice work!
Thank you for adding yours to the group!

4 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: The hare with a trained snail image is from a medieval book called “Pontifical of Guillaume Durand” from around 1390. Crazy rabbits was a common theme back then.

20 Likes

:astonished: I didn’t even notice the trained snail before! That is even better!

7 Likes