Show and Tell

Man, that was a mule’s work!
Very nice, what a positive change. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The neighbors seem to be happy. :wink:

Still a lot more to do but I’m really starting to enjoy it. Can’t wait until the grapes grow in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As prolific as grape Vines are, they should give you a nice blind too.

That is actually my kind of crafts project. Very nice and congratulations on your results!

2 Likes

That’s the idea. I’m up about three feet above the level of the road but it is still very open. Already it is starting to feel more intimate and I can’t wait for the grapes to fill in.

Each section of fence has one Flame and one Thompson Seedless so I should have a nice selection. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That looks great!
Tons of work for sure, but you are going to feel so satisfied looking at the result in a few years.

Wow, I love what you’ve done with it so far :smile:

That’s a lot of work! :smiley:

Well, I’ve been distant from the forum these days because of this

This is where my new adventure begins: Boeing 787 Transition Training. Even when I miss my old and noble 767, I have to admit that this new airplane is an amazing lady, a polished version of their predecessors.

And this will be my new office (sorry the bad quality, sneaky picture :yum:)

33 Likes

Do you get paid to do this or do you have to pay them? This looks like a real fun job. Thanks for taking the picture. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Sweet!
What are the heads up displays used for?

4 Likes

The company pays for everything, training, car and hotel… a great deal hahaha :sweat_smile:

Seriously, I’m so happy for this opportunity :grin:

7 Likes

It’s designed for low visibility operations, it shows performance information so you can monitor the aircraft behavior while looking outside.

Edit: it’s something like this, I’ll post a better pic later.

22 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Wait, where is ammo, lives left and current score?

19 Likes

That’s it! I knew that something was missing!

4 Likes

I remember when avionics started getting sophisticated, the older pilots started referring to the new ones as "Atari pilots’.

4 Likes

You, sir, are a noble man of proven virtue. Not just anyone is entrusted with so many people’s lives and livelihood. Godspeed and safe travel.

4 Likes

Duh… the HUDS are for the missle targetting. :slight_smile:

LOL

3 Likes

Now THAT sounds like fun. :grin:

4 Likes

They are glass marbles made with a lampworking torch and colored borosilicate glass rods ;p

@mpipes the voodoo doll was a one-off, but he tours with my mentor/professor teaching e-textiles all over California and at constructionist conferences world-wide ;p I did make an instructable on the method to the madness, so you could make your own if you wanted to try your hand at e-textiles ;p http://www.instructables.com/id/Etextiles-Stabby-Doll/

7 Likes