Show off your carved pumpkins!

Laser cut or hand carved! Let’s see them!

35 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Wow! Okay, I want to know how you did that.

2 Likes

How would you laser cut a pumpkin with a Glowforge? Unless it’s a tiny one?

3 Likes

My thinking is cut the “face” of the pumpkin off and laser that, then re-attach with maybe toothpicks.

6 Likes

@HalWebGuy @cynd11 this is how I did it! Except I didn’t think of using toothpick (good idea @Tom_A) so I used gorilla glue

14 Likes

Wow! Did you just score and peel, like it was masking?

1 Like

I just engraved it

8 Likes

Oh… duh… I’ll go back to my corner now. :rofl:

6 Likes

Maybe I’ll have my Glowforge in time for next Halloween :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ah man! Wish I saw this sooner! I could have won best pumpkin at work! LOL!!!

So cool - I love it!

4 Likes

I’ll play!

12 Likes

24 Likes

Awesome, I love the pumpkins ‘stage’ too!

1 Like

Very cute–a pumpkin with braces!

2 Likes

It’s all I got.

31 Likes

I don’t even got no trick or treaters :disappointed_relieved: On top of that my wife just told me that only weird lonely divorced men give out full size candy bars because they don’t know how to shop for candy.

Of course someone is going to have to eat them if they’re not handed out. Like I’d be good with Snicker Snackers instead :stuck_out_tongue: Yep crazy :fox_face:

6 Likes

ROFL! Yeah, I’m a huge fan of Nerds Ropes as well, and they only come in full size. (What to do? What to do?) :thinking:

6 Likes

Turn off the lights and tell everyone no one came :grinning:

4 Likes

Well, we just got back into the house. We and a few neighbors set up at the foot of our driveway with a propane heater and many bowls of candy, and we still have most of it left. Hardly any kids came! Dangit!

2 Likes