Show us your Glowforge space!

Love the fact you can look outside and feel like you are in hole or cave.

1 Like

I’ve gotten used to the Batcave downstairs. It wouldn’t be so bad but all my tools are there and my nephew keeps unorthodox hours.

3 Likes

Lot of work to relocate… in my case the Nephew would have to adapt. Good on you for taking him in.
I see there is room for the 'forge. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, made it so I could spin the forge to more effectively utilize the pass through slot. New location doesn’t really have the clearance but I’ll make it work.

1 Like

I love the sword!

Based on current issues floating around the forums… this is my new GF space… ZING!

21 Likes

at least it will keep company with all its fans! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: (groan)

4 Likes

Fanboi… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Fantastic! :smiley:

4 Likes

Do you know how easy it would be for a bad dream to turn those into and army of Daleks coming for you?

1 Like

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the party.

EX TREME HEAT…

EX TREME HEAT…

1 Like

These have all been scattered across the forum before, but since there is this thread…

Before figuring out where to put the glowforge, as you can see not much room to put anything…

IMG_20150519_200532635

IMG_20150519_200501439 (1)

Me, feeling particularly pleased with myself for my solution

IMG_20160401_143803976

IMG_20171031_151620141

IMG_20171031_151548714

About a third of the exhaust run.

IMG_20171031_154741413

Material storage -

And workstation in the next room.

IMG_20180113_121531906

12 Likes

Though I already have a pretty fine setup, I envy you that pull-out tray thingy. That would free up a lot of space.

1 Like

I love my glowforge-in-a drawer!
The bench it’s under is standing height, and that cubic footage underneath was unused space. Pulls out front and center and glides in out of the way.

1 Like

It’s a lot messier than this now, but here’s a shot from right after installed my GF.

4 Likes

Yeah, those pieces of wood and stuff are sediment on any available surface.

1 Like

piles. and magnets. and pieces of tape. scrap paper. rolls of trace paper. tubes of paint and glue. cans of spray mount. rulers hanging on nails in the wall. and the echo dot i installed.

i choose to remember how it looked before that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My desk needs some love by getting cleaned, but both spots get the job done.
All the furniture is from IKEA, of course! :slight_smile:

6 Likes