Silicone bracelet zentangle

wasn’t sure the design would come out good. Inspired by all the beautiful silicone watch bands. I don’t wear a watch but I wanted something similar. Happy the way this one turned out.

50 Likes

That looks great! I’m assuming that’s silicone? What did you paint it with?

3 Likes

I used craftsmart paint pen. It supposedly is the best to fill the silicone in. I let it dry then I rub off excess with soap and water.

8 Likes

You did a great job with it!

3 Likes

thanks so much

2 Likes

Impressive. I may have to go down this rabbit hole one day.

3 Likes

lol! I know those rabbit holes are so hard to get out of!

4 Likes

This is so effective, I love the way the design wraps around it.

3 Likes

NIce! Love the color! Where did you get the blanks?

3 Likes

Lovely! Did you draw the zentangle? I’ve really enjoyed doing them myself (fell into the ZenGems rabbithole).

3 Likes

Very nice. You could sell those.

1 Like

Squeeeee! I would totally wear a watch just to wear that band!

1 Like

it’s actually a regular adult silicone band 8 mm wide. I love the designs on the watches but I don’t wear one. I had some zentangle backgrounds and cut part of it out to fit the band.

2 Likes

I had some zentangle backgrounds i purchased and cut part of it out to fit the band. I wish I could draw a straight line ugggh

3 Likes

The whole point of ZenTangles is that you don’t have to draw a straight line :wink::joy_cat:

3 Likes

That is beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I bought a thousand blanks of white silicone with a sprung metal center “snap bangle” pre COVID for a project that was cancelled. These are ready for your art are soft and really catches the eye, I will sell them at a loss at .68 each. Email me at nhammerling@gmail.com or phone 503-752-4867. Nicholas

Very pretty! Love the color contrast.

1 Like