Six Sided Pillow Box

I’m sure we’ve all seen the semi-rectangular pillow boxes with the curved tabs at the ends folded over each other.

Of course I’ve gotta take it a step further… Six sides baby! Ignore that score in the middle, I was pre-planning for a taco-shaped pillow box, that one didnt work out. :smiley:

51 Likes

Most excellent!! Please continue to attempt the taco shaped box…cuz…Well, you know… Tacos!! :yum:

12 Likes

Oh I just got it figured out, but it’s 180 degrees out of proper orientation LOL.

So, OK yeah that’s not really figured out I guess. LOL. I’m 'bout to hit the button on the first iteration. hahahaha!!

7 Likes

Very cool! I also want to see a tacobox. :grinning:

5 Likes

Your :glowforge: is on fire!!

3 Likes

It’s more like a bananapillow… :smiley:

25 Likes

You know you could make little disposable banananana (sorry got on a roll there) split containers for a picnic out of those. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s probably the angle, but the third photo in your banana box series looks like a hull model. A nautical themed gift shop would find value in a hull model pillow box. Overall I think you’re having too much fun. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ok. I’m going to start making noise here. I love MakForge, but it’s just not capable of doing this low power work. I want my Forever Forge!

This is so cool.

7 Likes

Hahaha! I showed the bananananaboat to a family member today and was met with a sigh, and “You need to find a job.” :smiley:

9 Likes

That last photo looks a lot like a fry holder at Wendy’s. ha

3 Likes

I never thought I would want to do this, until…Pictures…

Nice!

3 Likes

They just don’t understand your art!

1 Like

Looks more like an anvil pillow, to me!

1 Like

Yeah…it does look like that!

1 Like

Hmm an anvil pillow… now there’s a product combination that might make a million if it could be figured out… “So soft you can sleep on it, So tough you can drop it on a coyote”

12 Likes

You should check out these two free resource books, they have a big assortment of packaging layouts, I have hand made a couple before and they work great, though looking forward to being able to laser cut them and avoid the tedious hand cutting and folding.

https://issuu.com/designpackaging/docs/packaging-dielines-free-book-design

https://issuu.com/mjvaldivia/docs/packaging-dielines-free-book-design

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

An interesting site to design free templates for various packaging…

6 Likes