Slate Garden Signs

Thanks Todd, but I could have been better, that hindsight thing you know. That’s what’s cool about Grand-fatherhood, another chance! Won’t be too busy to play, or to spend time. Not again. Maybe that’s why grandparents are so cool. :thinking:

7 Likes

They can also say “enough” and send them back to the parents to have to do all the not fun stuff, Like discipline, daily food, cleaning house and clothes, driving to "everything"etc.

4 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

That is actually the acronym for laser, but much like scuba we don’t write it as L.A.S.E.R. anymore.

Ooh! Ooh! Self contained underwater breathing apparatus. I know that one! :raising_hand_woman::smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think it was ever written as L.A.S.E.R., just like the antecedent maser was never written M.A.S.A.R.

1 Like

Great Project. Seems long lasting.
What were the settings that you used?

We’re only allowed to talk about non-PG settings over in Beyond the Manual. I think there are quite a few posts over there about slate, though, if you go looking. :slight_smile:

Ooo Kay…?
thanks

The company is very conservative, and they run the forum, so… discussion of materials that are not sold by the company has to be in the forum area with the big disclaimer at the top of the page.

well, to be fair, it’s discussion of custom settings that have to stay in beyond the manual. We can discuss non-proofgrade materials all day long.

6 Likes

Totally rad (ish)!

3 Likes