Small bamboo cutting boards: engraved with cheese varieties

Is it just me or is ‘Manchega’ kinda wavy? Or is that from the grain?

Would be neat to have a ton of names on the board each in a different font and kind of scattered all over.

4 Likes

That’s reserved for the CheezWhiz!

Part of that is the font and part the grain, and I still haven’t secured the legs of the table. But note that the pepperjack is not wavy. But at this resolution of lines per inch, you will get some waves. It’s only 225.

And it’s worth going to France just for the cheese. Seriously. Nothing beats Roquefort that is cut from a full round. And each village has its own cheese. My favorites are the triple cream bries.

And Papyrus? What cheese pairs with that?

9 Likes

Ha! would it just say WHIZ

6 Likes

Egyptian cheese, obviously. :wink:

8 Likes

Aggiano?..it’s dry and crumbles at a touch.

5 Likes

I was thinking Feta. hahahah.

5 Likes

Reminded me of the Monty Python “Cheese Shop” skit! :grin:

7 Likes

Hahahaha, excellent!!!

I don’t know about papyrus…maybe Leerdammer? It’s got lots of holes like papyrus…can you get that in the states?

7 Likes

Fantastic work!

2 Likes

Great idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheez Whiz comes in a jar :slightly_smiling_face: Spray cheese comes in a can - taste similar but I think they’re formulated different. We used to do spray cheese games in college :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Cheese boards have been on my list of gifts to make for a while. Thanks for sharing your prep process. They turned out great.

1 Like

ooooh, I was hoping I wasn’t the only one who thought about the Monty Python skit!:nerd:

3 Likes

Perhaps some limburger. Ah the scent of the tombs… ha

2 Likes

And Papyrus? What cheese pairs with that?

11 Likes

Nice work!

I think you’re thinking of Easy Cheese.

Once had a can of spray cheese explode on the dash of my car! Nearly drove off the road😂

9 Likes

How about some Wensleydale?

10 Likes

Love me some Wallace and Gromit!

2 Likes