Small Scale Dollhouse Miniatures

I’ve been making small scale (1:48) dollhouse furniture for over 20 years. My new Glowforge has allowed me to create things I’ve wanted to for years but just couldn’t while cutting things out by hand. I’m having so much fun seeing how far I can push the details working in such a small scale. Experimenting on tiny picture frames right now.

73 Likes

Love, love, love it. I’m in awe! Please keep showing us what you make.

9 Likes

These would look fantastic in my little dollhouses.

5 Likes

Do you work in quarter inch scale? I sell on Etsy at www.samanthacreations.etsy.com

1 Like

I don’t work in any scale but I can adapt. I will check out your Esty account.

2 Likes

Those are wonderful! Isn’t the Glowforge great at allowing us to take what we do and push it a little further? Thank you for sharing, your details (the cushions, the chair back) are perfect, too…

3 Likes

Mind blowing detail at that scale. Wow.

3 Likes

Fantastic detail and finishing!

4 Likes

Those are incredible! Just curious, what did you use as the ‘wicker’ in the rocking chair?

3 Likes

40 count silk needlepoint canvas

4 Likes

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart: Minis! My favorite! Can’t wait to see the picture frames.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! Those pennies are incredibly large!

Kidding! That is phenomenal! :grinning:

5 Likes

These are incredible. Now I kind of what to spend my day making teeny tiny things!

4 Likes

That is amazing!

4 Likes

These are really wonderful. Your years of experience really shine through…now even more polished with the use of a Glowfroge.

1 Like

They’re all so perfect! Love them!

2 Likes

These are SO wonderful!

I am amazed that the furniture is so small and still has so much detail. Are you making these for a doll house that you already have?:smiley:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @davidgal2! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes