Small scale Roombox

This is my latest creation. 1/4" scale (1:48) roombox. Literally EVERYTHING cut on my Glowforge. This will be a kit virtual workshop I will be offering through my Etsy shop.

55 Likes

Wow, that is beautiful! I love it when people make such detailed and delicate items with their GF!

6 Likes

Phenomenal!!

You need to be a member of Name.

https://miniatures.org/

2 Likes

What an interesting concept.

2 Likes

Sigh. Everything I think of someone else has already done! My shop is going to be empty!

1 Like

Ooh, fancy!

2 Likes

Fantastic.

2 Likes

There are many folk here that would be natural members. @designvh619 ?

3 Likes

Oh wow! That is amazing, the details are excellent.

1 Like

Ohhhh, that is wonderful! Beautifully designed; I wish you much success with the kits.

Please add a link to your Etsy shop in your profile, so we can keep an eye open for them.

2 Likes

Haven’t really needed to be. Used to be but I didn’t like that Dealers had to pay for full registration on top of table fees for their shows. I do enough shows as it is. Only thing I miss out on is the Small Scale Show. I’ve built enough of a name over the years that my customers know where to find me.

2 Likes

What an excellent idea to make the box as well. Love the interior too. I’ve made several room boxes in the past (pre Glowforge) but always started out with a bought box. This is outstanding!

Hey, your Etsy link doesn’t go anywhere…

1 Like

You are going to make me cry with the memories. The small scale shows were awesome!!!

I have been doing miniatures for 32 years. I started when I was 20. I do not have any more room in my home for room boxes or doll houses.

The last 15 years I have been making room boxes and doll houses for customers. Absolutely hate it with a passion!!! I only do it for the money.

I put so much time, love and thought into a piece and then it goes to a home and I do not know if they will love it and cherish it ——as much as I do.

1 Like

That’s because I can’t spell my own name. :sweat_smile: :crazy_face: Try the link again. I’ve fixed.

1 Like

Oh, your miniatures are adorable!!! The grand piano is my absolute favorite!

1 Like

WOW! The detail is so impressive! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

What a beautiful room!

1 Like

These would be neat set into a wall—like a medicine cabinet generally is for example.

1 Like