Sneaking up on the Wedding list

Earrings for the ladies (need three more designs), humidors for the gents (6 total), and some coasters I did for the shower.

The ladies also get engraved wooden hangers with their name, role, date, and location - yet to be accomplished.
Where have I been? Painting the whole #@*% interior of the house including wall repair and top to bottom cleaning for the shower.
I was compelled to thank those in attendance for giving me a motivation to get off my well-fed behind and get after it.

33 Likes

Oh, your designs are fantastic! (You know we all expect the full run down with a ton of pictures after the event, right?) :grinning:

3 Likes

These are all so great! Must say though, the humidors are my favorites…SO classy! I love how you did their names/initials. You have very fine taste, my friend. Folks will be in awe when they see all of them!

4 Likes

I’m in awe.

Glad to see you keeping busy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are Gorgeous! I’m sensing a tropical theme. How about starfish, flamingoes, palm trees for your next earring designs.

3 Likes

Three excellent suggestions!

Yes, Montego Bay Jamacia, one of the few islands in the Carribean we haven’t visited/dived.

1 Like

Wow! You have been very busy! Very nice work! Amazing what a Glowforge can do for an event!

1 Like