So many projects, so little time!

Hello, all! I’ve not been here for a while, so I wanted to share just a couple of the things I’ve been making lately. My goal is to make at least 2 new things a week, but things conspire to get in the way. :joy::sob: There have been many more, but here’s a peek…

52 Likes

Excellent projects as always. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Yeah, tough to pick a favorite! Maybe the pen organizer…the acrylic is a nice touch! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like the little flower pot chairs/benches :blush:

4 Likes

So many nice things!

2 Likes

Wow… Everything is so nice, I think they are all my favorite. :grinning:

2 Likes

Love these!

2 Likes

Love the Plant Pot projects! well done!

3 Likes

Some very nice work! Love the pen organizer!

1 Like

Great selection of makes!

1 Like

They all look pretty good.

My favorite is the #GirlBoss star. :smiley:

1 Like

You have such a great eye for design. I like the benches best, but they all look great!

5 Likes

Thank you!

Love the plant chair! And I have been wanting to do a Nespresso pod holder for a while. I have a pod on my desk that keeps getting shifted around but never gets a design! Lovely stuff.

1 Like

I’m so glad you posted these! Your projects always feature stellar design and these items are no exception. The signs are amazing but I have to confess the flowerpot holders are my favorite. Perfect Mother’s Day gift (I’ll bet you thought of that already).

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, that particular file has been my best selling right now for sure. Lots of people making it for moms!

1 Like

I found your Etsy shop (it’s here if anyone is interested: https://www.etsy.com/shop/bigbluelaserdesigns) and I see a lot of these designs are for sale, and quite reasonably, too! Definitely bookmarked.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I didn’t want to spam everyone here with my shop, but I’m thankful you shared it. :raised_hands::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I always love your acrylic/wood combos. And everything else you do, too, but those in particular always jump out of me. But alas, I’m out of likes and can’t give you a little heart for this!

Also, @timjedwards and I have a 6’ 10" brother who is a graphic designer. He goes by BigFeetArt, and your handle always makes me think of him. :wink:

2 Likes