So many stands

I have been working on several new slim profile endless modular stands lately.
One version is a multi part that has different size trays, shelves, and hooks. The other is slotted design with movable hooks.
Both versions also has bonus sized extenders and two different connectors to make single displays too. Also both versions then have a lower and taller profile design making four different sized infinity slim profile modular stands so it doesn’t take up your whole table and leave room up front for other goodies to display.
I am pretty happy with how they turned out. I personally like the taller profile one with all the trays and shelves options since I can make it fit statues, stickers and other stuff.

If you’d like to make your own, the files for all 4 types can be found on: freshstartcustoms.com or FreshStartCustoms - Etsy

40 Likes

Very good display organization, with expandability. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you. The little tray I been using to hold my older phone in too. Might use it on my work bench.

4 Likes

I like these! I love how you can add to it. Great job!

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Quite a few options here for those sale tables!

6 Likes

This one in particular could be turned into a cityscape for all those heroes and villains with ease!

6 Likes

For sure. It kinda looks like tiny windows already

2 Likes

I like your stands! Great work!

2 Likes

Thanks. I just made a new video on them too if you want to see more in-depth info on them.

5 Likes

Looks like it gives some good options.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like