So the glowforge is packed up, NoVa Maker Faire tomorrow

will do my best. i’m really curious if i’ve under made the tchotchkes, or if i’m going to have a pile of round tuits and 70s motel keys and skull and crossbones headphone wrapper.

3 Likes

Oh, I doubt it’s ever enough. It will be fine though. :smile:

i have lots of other BB out there to make more. would just simplify for time.

Good luck! Hope it goes well!

Oh wow, good luck! Hope all goes well and have fun. Let us know how it’s going for you.

Hope you’re having fun! And the :glowforge: too…

Was working just fine at 11am. Bright sun shining on the unit. Cardboard covering the glass as much as possible. Currently 81 in the shade with a Basic and portable AC. People seem interested.

16 Likes

But did you get your own tchotchke?

1 Like

Haven’t unmasked myself. They’re busy and doing great. And I didn’t bring my “How to be social, for Dummies” book.

5 Likes

Go introduce yourself! :smile:
(If nothing else, they might want to take a potty break and you can mind the store.)

1 Like

dangit! you should have told me! come back and say hi, willya?

3 Likes

so, scanning i’m not always getting the inside of heavy coverage area markers. what am i doing wrong? for now, i’m taking a picture on my phone, but that takes more time.

Holding holding down the CTRL or CMD key and slowly clicking the Down Arrow on the keyboard increases what gets picked up in the trace. (Use the Up arrow to reduce noise and stray marks.)

5 Likes
  1. Say hello.
5 Likes

muchos gracias

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Great to see you there! Love the solution for cooling. And thanks for the round Tuits!

3 Likes

I did.

5 Likes

It was a pleasure meeting you today at the Maker Faire! I stopped by briefly this morning shortly after the event started.

2 Likes

i meant “tell me who you were” say hi :slight_smile:

3 Likes