So Toasty - Bread Based Experimentation

Fruit salad! :grinning:

1 Like

Well, as the original guacamole engraving guy back in the PRU days, it engraves nicely (needs a fair amount of power), and since it it more fatty than carby, it tastes acceptable after engraving (sort of a grilled flavor)

4 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’m going to engrave all my dips now :joy: It really did engrave nicely

1 Like

Fruit salad + Miracle Whip/Mayo
:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

You forgot the “Whiz” part of “Cheese Whiz” :grin:

Agree on mayo - makes the best toasty exterior.

3 Likes

Have you never had a Waldorf salad? (If not you’re missing out on a grand experience.) :wink:

6 Likes

Apples, walnuts, celery and seedless grapes don’t make a decent fruit salad without the mayo. And I probably had one once.

Raspberries, thin sliced red onions, pecans and spinach - not a fruit salad, but no mayo on it so yum.

Leave the mayo to a BLT - soooo much yuuuuummmmm! (and tomatoes are fruit, so :smirk:)

7 Likes

Awwwww, now you’re just showin’ off! :smile::yum:

3 Likes

That looks real nice but why on the floor and someone walking through that door would be a real surprise for everyone :crazy_face:

3 Likes

lol.

But the real question is why does the window go below floor level?

Actually, in this house that wouldn’t be the first, second, third, etc… question asked.

3 Likes

I think that’s a butcher block table

2 Likes

This looks heavenly :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Gotta tell ya, the part of this post that really caught my eye and warmed my heart was
“Had a rotten day at work so I got home and decided to get wild and crazy with my forge…”
This was a you had me at hello moment. I can honestly say that I have found the glowforge to be a great tool for dealing with a bad day. I can get lost in design or in watching it print or holding the things that come out of it in my hand and the rest of it melts away.

Anyway, sorry for getting sappy, but that was totally a moment for me. It was nice to know there are others out there.

Oh, and the Toast is now a must try too :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

Agreed, agreed, agreed! My forge is definitely a light at the end of a bad-day-tunnel.

My mom is eager for me to try engraving on macaron shells now :joy:

1 Like