So, whose idea at GF was it to create the forum?

What a totally delicious idea! :grin:

7 Likes

Ha, if so, then I sure foiled their plans!

7 Likes

Nah, all part of the plan. Many of the best and brightest have no idea that they are part of the best and brightest. Your super power will reveal itself at the time it is needed.

7 Likes

LOL…like that Geico commercial where Pinocchio is the motivational speaker…

“YOU have potential…and YOU have potential…”

7 Likes

Well, then…they may have missed the mark on this GF forum member :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oooooo, like Andromeda Strain! Loved that movie.

5 Likes

I’m sure Dan has a bunker prepared for all the Regulars.

5 Likes

It was a much better book

2 Likes

Loved the book too.

3 Likes

Gonna need a heck of an exhaust or filter system!

3 Likes

This was the plan all along. To assemble the world’s best and brightest… and give them lasers.

26 Likes

I mostly lurk, but I have to echo those who have expressed their thanks for the generosity and creativity of this group. Glad to know I’m not the only introvert…just know that those of us who :heart:️ lots of posts but rarely post ourselves are still very grateful for this creative space and are learning a ton from all of you.

My family is tired of me saying, “you’ll never guess what so-and-so made today!” as if you’re all my long-lost friends, but that’s how welcoming this space feels!

Can’t wait to meet some of you in person next weekend in San Matteo. If you see a librarian-looking girl (probably in a Disney princess/Doctor Who shirt), that will be me! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That explains why i haven’t got mine yet!

5 Likes

Thank goodness that was the plan, because assembling the opposite and giving them lasers sounds like a recipe for disaster! :grin:

17 Likes

There is a (a few?) thread(s) on trying to meet up. If you are local you could even tell us a worthwhile place to go :wink:

1 Like