Sober LED light

A good friend of mine asked if I could make a gift for her husband, who as of March will be clean and sober for 10 years! He has a tattoo of the NA logo with the symbol for Pi as his clean date is 3/14. Pretty clever. Anyway, I busted out this simple light and can’t wait to give it to him.

40 Likes

Very unique! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That is going to be really appreciated by the recipient. Great job.

4 Likes

Thank you. They are both great people, and 10 years is amazing.

3 Likes

I just did this yesterday…

15 Likes

This is the way

5 Likes

I have spoken

4 Likes

As Tatooine is actually a real place in Tunisia I am surprised folks opening a tattoo parlor have not jumped on the name.

2 Likes

Tattooink?

4 Likes

nice

This thing looks great. Where did you get that light?

1 Like

Pi is the coolest constant! Love reading about the history of calculating the value to some million or more decimal places, when in real world use about 8 to 10 places is plenty accurate for almost anything.

1 Like

Thank you. Pretty sure I got a two-pack of these on Amazon. Wasn’t super expensive and they look really cool. USB and / or battery powered with a remote. Pretty cool.

1 Like

@ryan.niemer What a wonderful gift!

@aloha I love Yoda and the wave!

2 Likes

Hopefully he’ll like it

2 Likes

Nobody wanted to challenge Lucas, and now Lucas is powered by the Mouse you really don’t want to challenge :-/

4 Likes

You know that’s right

1 Like

The light looks great and please pass on a “great job” to your friend’s husband. That’s an important accomplishment.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will for sure, he’s a pretty awesome dude

2 Likes

Your regular again! Good job with the miralax.

3 Likes