Solar Eclipse Pinhole Projector Souvenir (SPARK/AURA)

I was happy to see my “Solar Eclipse Pinhole Projector Souvenir” optimized for the Spark & Aura appear in the Catalog today:

But… Some of the directions were omitted during the publication process, namely that the hole over is of course editable so that you can commemorate the location where you observed the eclipse. :sunglasses:

I’m resubmitting the design with the correct instructions, so hopefully this will be updated soon. Enjoy!

BTW, there are a couple of other viewers in the pipeline that will hopefully be available in the Catalog in the very near future.

IMG_1617
See - I made it on a Glowforge! :rofl:

26 Likes

This is super cool!!

10 Likes

Hmm can’t DM you so public it is. This is an Everything Else post, nothing MOAG here. I’m sure it was an oversight, I’ll move it for you. Move it back if you think I’m wrong, but pretty sure MOAG requires a photo of something made on a glowforge, not just a link to a catalog item.

4 Likes

Well in its original form it was only an ad for a catalog design, but sure. I don’t make the rules!

BTW your DMs are off :slight_smile: Coulda avoided all of this is they were open.

I’m planning to travel for the eclipse, so I think this design is a cool idea.

5 Likes

I think it will do well!

5 Likes

Cool project and a great idea!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.