SOLD: Selling Glowforge Plus, Air Filter, & More (Package) in NH - PRICE REDUCED

NEW ENGLAND BUYERS (NH, MA, ME, VT): Selling my GlowForge Plus as a package. TONS of extras! Includes:

• GF Plus
  • Air filtration system w/ extra filter
  • Extra lens tool
  • Original Proofgrade materials that came with the GF (one cherry plywood and one proofboard are used, but lots of usable material left on each)
  • Additional Proofgrade materialls (1 walnut plywood, 3 cherry plywood, 2 red oak plywood 6x12)
  • 20 pieces Baltic Birch (one piece partly used)
  • 20 pieces whiteboard MDF (none used)
  • 30 bottle openers (thick) from Foothills Creations
  • 1 roll Vinyl Ease masking tape/transfer tape
  • 1 roll Tape Man Blue transfer tape
  • 1 burnishing tool for the transfer tape
  • 2 Foshio plastic razors plus a pack of extra blades
  • 1 box Zeiss Lens Wipes
  • A few Dollar Store items for playing with
  • GF Premium account (not sure if this is transferable—have an email into GF support)…just heard from support—this is not transferable

This was purchased in late July 2021 and hardly used (as you can see from the cut outs on the used pieces of materials in the pics). I love the GF, but I am moving to a small apartment and can’t take this with me.

Still under warranty and in great shape.

Total cost: $5720
Asking Price: $4000 or best reasonable offer

Located in Laconia, NH. Must pick up (I have all the boxes and packing materials). Cash or cashier’s check only. Selling due to illness & moving.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.