Some Christmas gifts

Some last minute engraves meant no need to join the insanity in the stores right before Christmas.

25 Likes

I have a bunch of cutting boards on hand so I can make a custom gift at the last minute whatever the holiday.

I used to love shopping on Christmas Eve. It was a fun event challenging the amateur last-minute shoppers (“Do you have this in blue? Can you check in the back?” :smirk:). Real Christmas Eve shoppers know you’re getting what they have and the sport was finding the store that still had that perfect thing :grin:

Now there’s usually too much to do around the house prepping for family to allow the freedom of Christmas Eve shopping (although it occurs to me there was always too much to do with the kids at home but someone was clueless and left that up to the wife :astonished:).

3 Likes

Wonderful personalized gifts.

2 Likes

As this is year three with a Glowforge, I can’t remember what I gave to folks in previous years. Should have logged it. Now I have to come up with something new lest I repeat.

Cutting boards are so versatile. Nice.

3 Likes

They came out great! I especially like the one with the chicken. (Our chicken sitting duties for the last two weeks ended yesterday, and both survived thank goodness.)

3 Likes

Yeah…do anything to avoid the stores during that week! :smile: Love the chicken and eggs!

2 Likes

Nice work

2 Likes

These are great … I especially love The Timms … Lovely design!

1 Like