Some Experiments in Leather Headed to Maker Faire

As I prepare for Maker Faire, I’m taking a quick moment to post some of the things I’ve made since receiving my glowforge. I have learned more than I can post right now, given that I still need to pack. I apologize for the massive dump of photos sans explanation, settings, and technique discussion, but I will get back to that sometime in the future. I’m actually thinking I’ll make some videos because I’m learning so much and it would be easier to show than tell.

Questions are welcomed as it’s probably easier to answer questions than anticipate them.

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone in person in NY. I probably won’t be travelling to any afterhours gatherings, as I’ll have the family in tow and while my 9 and 11 year old are awesome at helping with leather, we’re all ready for some downtime during travelling and especially with the faire.

image|333x500

!image|690x460

82 Likes

Nice to see so much leather! I still haven’t gotten the hang of it. Your items are beautiful, and so well designed and put together.

Best of luck at Makerfaire!

9 Likes

Wow. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say you’ve done this before. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ummmm! Love the little leather and wood boxes! Have a great time! :grinning:

4 Likes

What?! FANTASTIC WORK!!!

5 Likes

fantastic! let us know where you are going to be and I’ll make sure I come by and visit.

4 Likes

My booth number is 63029, and my confirmation says “outside under a large tent” with a side note “placed with glowforge,” which makes me think I will be very easy for you to find. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Wow! You gave us so much to love! Some amazing pieces! Enjoy the Maker Faire!

2 Likes

LOVE that phone case! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Truly stunning. Can’t wait to see some of this in person in New York!

1 Like

Pro-lif-ic

Love it!

1 Like

These look so great! I wish I could be there to be inspired by the real thing.

1 Like

I would’ve definitely stopped at your booth had I been there! Absolutely beautiful designs!

Nice! I love the little handbags and the card box y colored leather!! Great design!

I stopped by your booth. Your work is amazing! The pictures don’t come close to the amazing organic appearance in real life.

4 Likes