Space Oddity and Phoenix

Did a Space Oddity inspired jacket and certainly had fun with it.

I also did a Phoenix one and this is the first I am using of this new faux fur line that I love.

50 Likes

I love the phoenix, but I REALLY love the space theme.

7 Likes

Ya, the space one is certainly one of my favorites. I had so much fun with that one.

4 Likes

I love that!! You create such beautiful unique things!

4 Likes

They say that you can’t hear a picture, they are wrong.

6 Likes

All cool, but I love the astronaut with the cluster of “balloons” floating in space.

6 Likes

I appreciate all of your work but I too :heart: the space man

8 Likes

Just how many jackets do you own? A couple of times a week we’re seeing some very cool work on another jacket.

(BTW, I’m a phoenix fan.)

5 Likes

Sadly, not a lot. They end up often getting sent elsewhere. I believe in creating and then putting it out in the universe :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Are you at least getting a good deal wherever you buy the base coat/jacket? Or are you sewing those up from raw material too?

1 Like

Raw material. Making from scratch is the best. Personally, I favor the stuff I make the most because it is more focused around what actually fits well. So much of the stuff I find on the racks are design to what a standard sizes should be.

6 Likes

You do such amazing work! Thank you for sharing your creations.

3 Likes

Count me on those as well. It would be a great thing to take to a fashion show in central Arizona :grin: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow that fur is gorgeous! The space theme one is really cool!

4 Likes

The astronaut reaching through the open door… and with a fist full of balloons - :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Those are really great for folks that need more space.

3 Likes

Those balloons! Wonderful! Going to have to explore that fabric a little. Great inspiration here!

3 Likes

Nice work … but to me the important thing is you’re also having fun.

3 Likes

Posting a heart as well, since it will only let me “like” it once. <3

2 Likes

The balloons is also my favorite. Here is the front and all the other fun folks:

11 Likes