Spark wont work!

I’ve had a glowforge spark for like 4 days and already broken. It either wont power up or the overheating alarm and error message comes on. Any one dealing with this?

any troubleshooting ideas?

1 Like

You can connect with a support agent live Monday - Friday 8am - 3pm PST at +1-855-338-2122.

8 Likes

Same here. Nothing working. And the support hours aren’t helpful when you work full time and aren’t home until after 5pm.

1 Like

Glad I’m not alone! I’ve been dealing with this since Monday morning! The tech support are very nice on the phone but then nothing happens! They don’t answer emails either! After my 7th call on Wednesday they said they would be shipping me out a replacement….so then Thursday…”it’s in the queue “ …then Friday “it’s in the queue”.
It still has not shipped out and can’t get an eta on when it will ship out. Crazy!

2 Likes

They don’t tend to touch base until something changes, so you’ll receive a notification when they have a Spark available to ship to you.

If you want an advanced heads up you can sign up for delivery notification from the shipper. USPS, UPS, and Fedex all offer that. They mostly use Fedex, but it depends on its availability where you are.

2 Likes

Support is also available on the Discord chat. It’s not as fast as phone, but it’s way faster than email.

3 Likes