Special Edition Monster Manual

I recreated the Special Edition D&D Monster Manual using Birch Plywood, Acrylic and Epoxy Resin.

I am going to continue to finish the matching Dungeon Masters Guide as well as the Players Handbook.

Check out our Build video on the process of making this thing:

For the Build Files, head on over to our website where we have files for all of our projects available!

For more of our behind the scenes processes, Check out our instagram - Nicole and Thure (@whengeekscraft) • Instagram photos and videos

Nicole and Thure Christianson - When Geeks Craft

47 Likes

Wow … very striking!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Looks great! You guys are making some cool things…

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Now that is cool! (You ought to send one of those to Glowforge, I think there are D&D players there. They’d get a real charge out of it!) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahahaha if only they didn’t take an annoyingly long time to make lol

3 Likes

Your work is quite beautiful, your craft very impressive, your creativity abounds. I so look forward to more!

3 Likes

What an amazing project! It certainly involved a lot of effort and artistry.

2 Likes

Thank you. With each project we try to push the materials we use and this one really turned out quite amazing

Glowforge does a lot of the work we could never do by have but the rest takes a lot of know-how and patience for sure!! Thank you

Wow that is awesome! You did a fantastic job!

2 Likes

Thank you! We have just started working on the dungeon masters guide. They are really cool pieces

1 Like

This image had me so confused as to scale! I love the giant d20, but it took me a while to notice the dice arena beyond the book :stuck_out_tongue:

The Manual is gorgeous!

8 Likes

Hahahahahha yes that d20 can throw people off . It is 1:1 scale with the real book

1 Like

Thank you for posting this project. It’s fantastic! However, it’s given my partner ideas…he thinks I should get cracking on something for him now. Ha!

3 Likes

You definitely should!!!

1 Like

I was about to write a similar comment. At first I thought the book was tiny compared to the dice beside it.

It looks great!

1 Like