Square chip reader docking station

Hello all,
I’ve seen a lot of elaborate creations in this forum and some just blow me away. So I was hesitant to post this but to proud of it not to. I do the Saturday market in Salem Oregon in the summer and a few Christmas bazaars in the winter and I wanted to jazz up my square card reader, this is simple compared to other things I’ve seen here , I excited to keep learning and doing more elaborate things. It’s a lot of work and exciting!

47 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for sharing the photo. Keep learning and creating,

1 Like

Nice design. Good sized so it doesn’t “walk” away. I like how you included not only the Square & CC graphics but also a place for your business cards. Nice way to class up your booth.

6 Likes

That’s awesome–there are indeed lots of great things, but very rewarding to do something that you’ll use for your business! It’s a great idea to combine the reader, sign & card holder. Like how you shaped it so the card reader can’t slide when a card is installed and removed!

2 Likes

Nice clean design :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a well thought out design! Like how you added your business cards as well.

1 Like

Very nice job on that! It looks very professional.

1 Like

It looks great! I like that you rounded all corners. Just makes it look very professional.

2 Likes

I love this. Im trying so hard to create something similar but I’m a total newbie:sob:

I love that you have your business cards right there too. I’m going to have to figure out something like this for my Shopify POS sometime. Thanks for the inspiration C: