Aaaahhhh now Im gonna have that song in my head the rest of the night!! Lmao

2 Likes

@Jules @smcgathyfay my work here is complete. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I liked it for you

6 Likes

So excited! This is amazing! Thanks for sharing the file. :smiley:

4 Likes

NARWHAL KIGURUMI (I don’t know what that last word means) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Okay…much as I love the little narwhal…

NOT FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE WORLD!

(twinke…twinkle…twinkle.) :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

My niece has one of those… I bought it for her at an anime convention… it was the only thing that she wanted.

3 Likes

From Wikipedia, its likely from:

Kigurumin, a type of animal-style disguise pajamas worn in Japanese street fashion

3 Likes

What about…
The HEDGEHOG KIRURUMI !!!

14 Likes

No…not the hedgie either…ROFL!

For some reason those remind me of saggy diapers. I guess I’m just not a secure enough person to appear in public dressed like that… :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’d say Robin Hood is a definite upgrade. :wink: (yes, I remember that sword was honed…) - Rich

3 Likes

Hey, I took a shipload of teasing over the Robin Hood thing too. That was bad enough. Chuckle!

2 Likes

Bumping this up since people have probably forgotten about the :squee: .

I just cut this one in Proofgrade Maple! It’s practically perfect. Even the second engrave in the eyes didn’t burn through using the dark and light default engraves. The light “shoe print” engrave at the top was originally a vector. It filled when I converted it to an engrave (as opposed to the default cut). I’m sure I’ll cut this again. I think I"ll clean up the eyes to match more what you had on the original at the top of the page.

Engrave/cut time was just under 55 minutes.

:squeeee:

Thank you @smcgathyfay

24 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Made mine. I changed the horn to un-shaded but totally forgot to fix the eyes. Oh well, still cute.

16 Likes

:squee: So fun seeing the variations

3 Likes

I like the one @Zerbyte made better than mine. You know what that means :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Friend on facebook I showed it to said “Great, now my boys are singing the song. Thanks.”
I go “What song?” I clicked the link he sent, now you all must suffer with me.

8 Likes

Not falling for that again! Took three days to get it out of my head last time!

8 Likes

No! We all know better LOL

4 Likes