Stadium ornament... Yeah, it's exactly what you're thinking. :)

This one is sort of a request ‘mash-up’ that caught my interest this morning. Needless to say, a few tweaks here and there, a quick little (4.25" wide by 5" tall) Christmas ornament shape, and here you go… Christmas 2020 for the Kansas City Chiefs fan. :slight_smile:

This is a test version. I’m going to remake it in Proofgrade Maple Plywood, but needed a quick picture to show the progress. My son helped with the assembly, his first attempt building any of my models, I think it turned out great. :slight_smile:

69 Likes

Wowzer. What a great ornament. That’s money in the bank.

And that’s a lot of garlic in that jar.

8 Likes

Gotta have lots… We love garlic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great design! That’s an ornament any Chiefs fan will love!

6 Likes

Wow, amazing! I could see a whole series of these, and I agree they’d be hot sellers.

4 Likes

Wow!! Hubby loved the Lambeau Field piece. What a great idea and opportunity to expand on your talents (hint. hint.)!

4 Likes

Very cool design. It is NOT “exactly what [I was] thinking.” I was expecting the stadium to be hanging sideways showing the top view. But yes, the 3D element was as expected. Love the way you turned it horizontal and took advantage of the extra space for text. Nice job!

3 Likes

you keep topping yourself. great job.

3 Likes

Fun ornament. Just need a Lambeau one now.

3 Likes

I’ll have the Lambeau Field file adapted to an ornament later this evening. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m working on the adaptation of my Dodgers Stadium and a few others tonight. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Later tonight. :slight_smile:

See what you started! :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Cool, my boss LOVED the Arrowhead stadium! This is going to be a must too:-)

3 Likes

That is fantastic… and GO CHIEFS!!!

3 Likes

Do you sell these or at least sell the pattern somewhere? This is awesome and being from Kansas City, I know lots of people who would like one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you seen his big Arrowhead Stadium? It is fantastic (as are all of the others) but I have to say the ornament might be my favorite. I’d buy some. Plus check out his Busch Stadium and Gateway arch.

2 Likes

Wow what great job

I should try a Browns one for my husband- this year is to celebrate!

1 Like