Star Wars Game Tokens

Note: this post contains affiliate links to amazon.

My game group is currently playing Star Wars Edge of Empire / Force and Destiny. It’s got some interesting game mechanics (including a proprietary dice set that you’ll want a couple of if you’re going to play yourself). The dice come with some cardboard tokens that are used in the game as a resource pool that the players and the GM can flip back and forth to each gain certain boosts. Well no group of mine was going to be left using some crappy cardboard tokens, not when I have a glowforge. You use one per player and we have 6 people playing, so I made 6 tokens as a gift to my friend who is GMing the game. He wanted more to use for his larger game group so I made another set of 6 for a total of 12. He has 7 of them, so I only had 5 to photograph, but they’re all the same. They’ve been a big hit so far.

For this and other of my projects, check out my blog: Projects — Lasered By Me

28 Likes

Nice!!! I made similar ones for my GM in the Age of Rebellion game out of 2ply acrylic. Loving the wood look!!

2 Likes

Oh cool, do you have any pictures?

Finally found them :smiley: This is before I glued them together. I made 2 sizes for 2 different friends.

IMG_20151216_124711

4 Likes

Those look great. Nice color selection on the acrylic.

1 Like